Skip to main content

It has begun...



Day 1 (and don't say I didn't warn you...)

They've been asking me to start a blog for years and I've been respectfully declining.
Why? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Black Planet, MySpace, Tumbler, Stumbler, Bumbler, Beggar, Stripper...  well, you get the idea.  I've been an active participant on most everything and I think I've contributed a total of two sentences of sincere educational, economical and philosophical value in all of that time.  Waitaminute - all the more reason TO start a blog!!!  So I guess I AM doing the right thing!

I suppose the other reason for this page is that I turned 51 (wish me a Happy Belated!) yesterday and I need to find something to do that doesn't require me standing or walking for distances greater than my own kitchen and bathroom.  Particularly when/if my bladder fails.  And we won't even BEGIN to discuss my digestive system.

Anyway, I told everybody that the last thing this world needs is me rambling incessantly about things I'm passionate about, especially since (to quote the late George Carlin) "I say the things that have kept me out of the really goooood colleges!"

So what will I be talking about on this page?
More than anything, you'll get samples of my photography, cooking, practical jokes and crazy stories from college & high school days, work shenanigans and misadventures out in the world (be especially on the lookout for my "Wal-Mart Tales").

So like I said in the beginning, don't say I didn't warn you...

That being said, "Let's Groove, tonight..."

...and by the way, my name is Kenny, but you can call me "Zoot", baby...


Like what you read? Feel free to subscribe.  
Leave a comment and tell me how you feel or what you'd like to see in future posts! 

Comments

  1. It's awesome that you're starting a blog! I'll be on the lookout for more posts! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and welcome. Now, who ARE you? lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do