Skip to main content

We EAT In THIS House...

Let's get one thing straight:
Some eat to live, others live to EAT!
Guess which one I am...

I love cooking.  It's therapeutic.  It's great for concentration.  It's great for conversation.
When I'm sitting at the table, cutting vegetables and listening to music, I'm in my happy place.  I especially love using my roaster, Power Pressure Cooker XL and my Air Fryer.  My friends and family love the output and I enjoy the input so I can try newer things or improve on what I'm making.

When I was young, my father used to call me in the kitchen and make me cut vegetables, string beef, peel and cut the potatoes, some of everything.  He made me watch him cook and would have me assist my mother.  He told me that one day I would meet a woman that couldn't cook and I needed to make myself marketable.  What he DIDN'T say (probably because I was too young) was that whether or not a woman CAN cook, she finds a chef with a beard quite sexy!  Yaaay!

I'll skip the narrative that you would expect me to share, having said that...

So here we are, now that I'm too old to try to impress women, still creating meals, but for the fun of it.  If I create a winner or modify a pre-existing recipe, making something really fun, I'm sharing it.  In time, you'll see!

For those that can't wait, feel free to check me out on BigOven.com.  My recipes are under Zoot580.  And maybe, just maybe, I'll put together an online cooking show, but I promise not to take it or myself seriously - so neither should you!




Like what you read? Feel free to subscribe.  
Leave a comment and tell me how you feel or what you'd like to see in future posts!

Comments

  1. Great post and I had forgotten about your Big Oven acct. I need to check that one out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm glad to have you along on my journey.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do