Skip to main content

Who am I?

So who am I and what exactly AM I passionate about? Well, if you've heard of/about me or worse, presume to know me, you know that the following 10 things are true:

1. I'm an Environmental, Safety & Health Director and professional trainer.
2. I'm a Photographer who also does freelance work for a local paper.
3. I love R&B, Jazz, Soul, Classical, Funk, Soft/Classic Rock and old school music, ESPECIALLY Earth, Wind & Fire, Luther Vandross and Chante' Moore.
4. I am a wannabe chef, but people say that they love my cooking.  I think they just want to be invited back for another free meal.  *sigh*
5. I'm a musician, supposed singer, songwriter, composer, arranger and former choreographer (BECAUSE of my cooking).
6. I'm a former stand-up comedian (Another cooking, or should I say "eating" related disaster. I guess you can say I'm a sit-down comedian now).
7. I am a Florida A&M University Rattler and proud member of The Incomparable "Marching 100"!
8. I am a die-hard Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, Fire and Sky fan.  I think my region or origin can be easily deduced.
9. I love books and movies, especially sci-fi, action and horror.  Currently working on my first book(s). Give me time.
10. I live to curse others with practical jokes.

Honorable mention: I'm married (until such time as she cashes in on my life insurance policy or I learn to wash my own underwear, thereby claiming my independence) and have four young men, whom I love, horrifyingly known as The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse.

 (sample of my photography😉)

So now you have an idea.  I'm young enough to dream it, old enough to try it and too old to recover from it in a reasonable amount of time.  I believe that life is short, so you should play hard.  And not only do Iive hard, but I LOVE hard.  If you're on my team, you're in it for the long haul and I always have your back.  Just ask around.  

I don't look back and I don't second-guess my decisions or offer apologies.  Unfortunately, I don't carry bail money either, so after all is said and done, accept my collect call and get me out!

Ok, that's enough of that.  Welcome again and have fun...


Like what you read? Feel free to subscribe.  
Leave a comment and tell me how you feel or what you'd like to see in future posts! 

Comments

  1. You could have mentioned our old school lol.
    Liking your blog, keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Don't worry, there will be plenty of Washington High tales to come!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do