Skip to main content

Announcement: Changing The Timing, But Not The Nature

Hello once again and thank you to everyone who reads and continues to follow my "Wit, Wisdom and Wickedness".  I'm just shy of two months of blogging activity and I must admit that it's as informative for me as it is for you.  Being truthful about myself and going public with it has been quite therapeutic.  Whether sharing my past, my opinions or just a bit of advice, I've really come to enjoy my time at the keyboard.

Today, I'm writing to notify you all of a few changes in my agenda.

Just recently, Facebook took down 4 of my links to posts here without providing a reason.  All I got was the generic message that they (posts) violated "community standards". Then I learned that Instagram restricted some of my activity because my profile contained a link that wasn't allowed.  That link, as many as you know, is the URL for my Blogger main page: https://zoot580.blogspot.com/ (Kenny's Camera, Cooking and Crazy Confessions).   To date, I have yet to receive a definitive explanation from either social media platform.  Unfortunately, I had to delete my link in my IG bio just to regain full functionality.

I believed (and still do) that it was the result of a complaint although for the life of me, I can't understand what that is. I can't think of anyone that might have a problem with me other than the ones I owe money (lol).  I looked at the removed posts to see if I could find a connection between them, but couldn't.  I later noticed that they were the last 4 posts, which if you've been following along you will see zero pattern, other than order.

As a result, I've decided to err on the side of caution and postpone Part 2 of my "Meeting Chante Moore" story, until I get to the bottom of this.  If, by some chance, someone in her camp reported it (which is a true story, as you know) I'm doing my best to figure out why.  i don't think that's the reason and you shouldn't either.  It's just in my list of possibilities, which I soon hope to rule out.  In the interim, I'll focus on stories "where names are changed to protect the innocent (and indisputably guilty!)".


Don't get me wrong, nobody's scaring me away.  It could be someone who simply woke up on the wrong side of town one morning.  It could be any reason, but I am a little disappointed in whomever at FB/IG headquarters made the decision to remove those posts because they are all innocent in content; all shared with intent to humor, inspire or inform.  If they took the time to read any one of them, they'd understand.  You all know me well enough by now to know that these are my thoughts and recollections, all conveyed in a respectful manner to you, my readers.

So as I said, there will be a slight change in timing, but not the nature.  Part 2 of my embarrassing story (with, say it with me now, "my baby") is still coming, it just won't be today, as originally scheduled.  Part 4 of my "Africa To America" series will be released on time (Saturday) and a few posts will be replaced with more funny tales.  But don't worry, dinner will still be served.  Just forgive me for serving a few dessert before the dinner.   

Everything, will eventually be posted.
 
If you've been relying on my posts in FB/IG as means of notification, that is changing, for now.  Simply subscribe to my blog in the link below to receive email alerts. It's more consistent that way anyway.  If you've subscribed and have not received any messages, please let me know.



Love y'all so much and thanks for following.  See you Saturday!


Kenny "Zoot"

Comments

  1. I was wondering about this! I woke up to see that it was removed and saw the reason like "Huh?!?" I disputed it so they could look at it again because there wasn't any reason that I could think of for it to be taken down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's unfortunate but the show must go on!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do