Skip to main content

Jharrel Jerome: The Emmy-Winning Portrayal Of Korey Wise In "When They See Us"



I'm on a new site!

If you haven't already done so, go HERE to sign up (at the bottom) to receive blog notifications of future posts.  When I upgrade to the premium version, I'll send everyone a formal email invitation for the official site (name may change).

Click below for my latest post which illustrates how Jharrel Jerome won his well-deserved Emmy Award for his performance (It will take a little longer to load, due to the many Gifs contained within, so be patient.  It will all be worth it!)

Jharrel Jerome: The Emmy-Winning Portrayal Of Korey Wise In "When They See Us"




Comments

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do