Skip to main content

Kenny's Kitchen: Oven Baked Tacos

Welcome back for another grillicious meal from Kenny’s Kitchen! I hope you’ve finally cleared enough space in your stomach from last week’s CrockPot Pizza Casserole.

This week we’re going to satisfy the appetites of those of you that enjoy “Taco Tuesday” every week. But we’re going to bump it up a few days so you can enjoy it for your tailgate parties on Saturday & Sunday. I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad the NFL is back!

Who’s ready to eat?
Oven Baked Tacos

Taco Bell? What’s Taco Bell???

This simple recipe is for all you guys who want to impress your crew, but don’t spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 pounds Ground Beef
  • 1 can Refried Beans
  • 8 ounces Tomato Sauce
  • 3 packaged Taco Seasoning
  • 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheese
  • 20 Taco Shells
INSTRUCTIONS:
1.  Brown ground beef and drain off any fat. 
2. Stir in Refried Beans, Tomato Sauce and Seasoning.  Bring to a simmer and mix well.
3.  Remove from heat.  Spoon meat mixture into Taco Shells (fill shell about 1/4 to 1/3 full, to leave room for cheese and toppings), standing them up in a 9×13 pan as you go.
Be careful not to break the shells.
4.  Tuck a couple of tablespoons of Shredded Cheese into each filled Taco.
5.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through and just starting to brown.

Note: You can add toppings such as lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, guacamole, etc.

And that’s it!
That’s IT?
That’s IT! Tasty tacos made easy, guaranteed to satisfy…

Next Week: Crockpot “Sweetball” (Meatball) Subs!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm switching sites and will be closing this site soon.  For the moment, I'm posting on both blogs.  Go to the new page and sign up for the email list!

Let me know how it all works out and if you tried/suggest any modifications.
There is no perfect meal and everyone has a great idea!
Let me know if there’s a recipe you’d like for any meal I’ve posted on social media.
…and don’t forget to subscribe to my page and share it with others!

Comments

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do