Skip to main content

Thunder And Lightning, Not So Frightening. Thanks, Mom. Dad



Attn: Family, Friends and other Faithful Followers!

I am now using WordPress.com for my Blog posts under the same name.
Hopefully you've seen the announcement.

Once I've set up my own domain, I will have a grand opening, but you can access it now.
Today's Post (click the link): "Thunder And Lightning, Not So Frightening.  Thanks, Mom.  Dad"

I really appreciate the love and support you've given me since this blog page's debut and hope you continue to follow me here.  Trust me, it's a better looking site and format.




Love you all!

Kenny

Comments

Most Viewed Posts (Last 30 Days)

The Bobby DeBarge (aka The Boring DeBacle) Story - My Take On It

Tribute To A Friend And A Friendship: Sam Hasapis (R.I.P.)

Woman, I Value You. I Love You.

Father, It Is Finished: A Promise To Daddy

Meeting Chante Moore (Pt 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do